- The bed is overgrown with shrubbery and ground cover.
- Goal: Transform the bed into a beautiful flagstone patio with a firering.
- Removed old plants
- Removed soil to solid ground
- Material is stocked on site.
1D: Set Grades
- Installed 6-8 inch base.
- Compacted in 2 inch layers.
- Added a final 1 inch of sand to level the flagstone.
- Started firering.
- Grading around the finished patio.
1F: Lay Out
- Landscaping laid out and installed.
1G: Sand Installed
- Polymeric sand installed into patio joints.
- The sand hardens which helps to keep weeds out of the patio.
- Sand activated with two applications of a light mist.
1H: Final Product
- Patio, firering, benches, and landscape finished.